Different customers search different customer care services in order to contact with customer support center of any firm or organization. You contact customer services of Version from various sources such as live chat, phone number, Version forum and social media.
Contact via phone numbers:
In order to contact customer support service of Verizon via phone, here is the list of some phone numbers that you can contact.
- 1 800 837 4966
- 1 866 326 7937
- 800 837 4966
- 888 338 9333
- 888 438 3467
Contact Through Live Chat:
If you are facing any problem related to your account management, using your device, understanding you’re shopping or bills and traveling abroad you can contact Version wireless through live chat. You can chat with customer agent of Version to deal with your problems and issues.
Contact Through Verizon Forum:
You can solve technical issues by visiting the Verizon forum page. You can find current and past topics that are helpful to answer your questions. There is a contributor available to you, who will answer your questions regarding any issue. If you are unable to find posts that provide details related to your problems, you can make new post and find answer from the support center of Verizon.
Contact Through Verizon Community:
Company is offering enhanced community for customer care that can help you give your tenants and residents with the ultimate amenity, FiOS services that consist of crystal clear TV, super fast internet. In order to get details about these services you are required to visit Verizon community page.
Contact through online customer services:
- For twitter fans: you are required to follow Verizon at @VerizonWireless, @VZWSupport@VZNews, @VzEnterprize, @VerizonSupport and VerizonFiOS. These are effective customer care sites. If you want to get information related to Verizon services and products, you can visit @VerizonSupport and @VZWSupport in order to solve your problems.
- For Facebook users: you can contact Verizon via Facebook to follow new post and contact support center for details related to their posts, services or products.
- Contact via YouTube: you can visit Verizon You Tube page for news, videos and posts related to their services and products.
- For LinkedIn users: you are required to visit Verizon LinkedIn page
- For Pinterest: go to the given link
What are the shortcuts for minutes check, balance check and payment?
- For check used minutes: you need to type #MIN (#646) and press send.
- For balance check: you have to enter #BAL (#225) and press send.
- For making payment: you are required to dial #PMT (#768) and press send.
Verizon FiOS is a phone, bundled internet access and TV service that function over a fiber optic communications networks. It was established in 2005 and is available in some of the United States areas by Frontier communications and Verizon communications. It is one of the first most important carriers to provide fiber to the home and received positive ratings.